Credit: Business Insider - Published 17 hours ago · The Golden Globes nominations were announced on Monday.
· HBO's critically acclaimed new series, "Watchmen," was completely shut out.
· "The Good Place," and other broadcast network shows, also didn't land a single nomination.
· Movies directed by women were snubbed from major.. »more
Backcountry’s Green Monday Sale offers *up to 50% off* Arceryx jackets, vests, shirts, accessories, and more. Prices are as marked. Customers receive free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Update your outerwear with the Atom Insulated Vest that’s on sale for *$130*, which is down from its..
Jaguar is issuing a software update to its first electric car, the I-Pace, which will gift the SUV 12 extra miles of range. The British automaker says it was able to squeeze the extra range out of the electric SUV’s 90kWh battery pack in part because of..
The next great peripherals war is being waged over your ears. After every company on the planet put out a gaming mouse and then a mechanical keyboard, they turned their attention to headsets. So many headsets.
We know you don’t want to scroll through every single headset review when all..
· *You can't make Chrome the default browser on your iPhone, but you can move the app to the Dock at the bottom of your screen, making it easily accessible whenever you are on the Home screen.*
· *Apple does not allow you to change the default browser on iPhone, so it will remain..
Google has announced that Incognito mode for Google Maps on iOS is rolling out today. Google first announced the feature at its I/O developer conference in May, and it’s already available for Google Maps on Android.
· *"Yang2020 Path To Presidency" is an upcoming computer game featuring Andrew Yang, Donald Trump, and a several other candidates in the 2020 presidential election.*
· *Yang is the star of the game's story mode, but he's not the only playable character. You'll be able to** unlock the other..
· Microsoft made its first public comment on Amazon's legal push to overturn the results of the bid for JEDI, a $10 billion cloud contract with the Pentagon. Microsoft officially won the deal in October.
· Amazon is challenging the decision in the US Court of Federal Claims and, in documents..